About Dr. Maximiliano Ruiz Castañeda.
Acambay, Mexico State on December 5th, 1896 – Mexico City on October 1st, 1992.
He was born on december 5th, 1896, in Acambay Mexico State. Actually he’s known as one of the most important mexican scientist arround the world. He got in the Toluca’s Scientist and Leterary Institute. Then, he arrived in Mexico City about 1917 for studying a carreer in the National School of Medicine, where he got a surgeon degree, because of the making a tesis project which was named “studies about a person identification due to a blood stain”. A yer after, he traveled to Europe for doing postgraduate studies about Bacteriology, Microbiology and Inmunology in Paris’ University and Pasteur Institute.
Arround 1938, after he came back from Harvard, where he made some researches about brucellosis and exantemathic typhoid, he went on this kind of investigations and gave a rise of typhoid inoculation, saving millions lifes during the Second World War, which has been using by all of the countries as a precautionary mesure against this desease. Typhoid inoculation’s global sucess was the main reason for being the Science and Arts National Rice winner, in Natural and Physcist-Maths Sciences in 1948, which was given for the pressident Miguel Aleman. His job has been recognized for some institutes like Phi Sigma Biological Sciences Honor Society, Inmunology Northamerican Society, New Yourk Academy of Medicine, Paris Exotic Patology society and Geography and Statistics Mexican Society.
The most of his life was destinated to inmunology and microbiology studies, so he had published more than 100 scientist studies for 1985, 60 of them talk about typhoid and 40 ones about brucellosis; all of these was published in National and International Journals; he made three books named: Brucellosis (1942), Microbes “A link between dead and life” (1962) and Laboratory surfacing proves (1981), those whose text was translated into English, french, russian and german languages.
On August 28th, 1984, almost the end of his life and because of his home town love, he stablished in Acambay, Mexico State, the Dr. Maximiliano Ruiz Castañeda Allergies and Self Resistance Intitute, A. C. where his legacy was given with his own words: “I hope my jobs can help to keep health and I authorize this institute to use my job and investigation work for improving human health to find individual well-being”.
Great Dr. Maximiliano Ruiz Castañeda died at 92 years old in Mexico City on October 1st, 1992. Finally, in 2012 due to an initiative motion about Acambay’s name, it was changed for Villa Acambay de Ruiz Castañeda, which is considerated a well-deserved tribute for the man who loved his home town.
“Whith an urine or blood drop, all of the capital sins that a man has commited can be known” – Dr. Maximiliano Ruiz Castañeda.
Our mission is to keep and restore our patients health, by using scientist development and medical progress which was reached by Dr. Maximiliano Ruiz Castañeda.
- Being a leader institution for diagnosing and treatment self resistance and allergic deseases.
- Being a company with an excelent service, total quality and warmth, to make a commitment with our clients.
- Being a steady financial company and an outstanding place to work, by the way we will be able to improve professional development in this country.
- RESPONSABILITY (commitment, professionalism, persistence and trustworthiness).
- HONESTY (equity, sincerity and integrity).
- QUALITY (excellence).
- INTEGRITY (congruence, confiability, modesty and discretion).
- TEAMWORK (participation, comunication and availability).
- PASSION (giving everything to reach the work we want to make).
- PRODUCTIVITY (profitability, efficiency and effectiveness).
- ETHICS (masterful, morals and happyness).